Every course must suit:
- The level of the event.
- The purpose of that particular class.
- Where it fits in the horses’ and riders’ schedule for the day, the week, & the year.
- The size of the arena.
- The weather conditions and the footing.
- The day’s time schedule.
Course Designers Must Always Consider:
- Safety, first and last.
- Producing fair and fun sport.
- Promoting horsemanship by always rewarding good training and riding.
- Presenting the sport in a beautiful and natural way.
- Directing the future of the sport.
August 22, 2013, Gloucester, Massachusetts – An exciting new venue and a new course designer are coming to The Jumper Classic equestrian show jumping competition this September 4-8 in Ipswich, Massachusetts. International course designer Oscar Soberon will give riders a new opportunity to challenge their skills on a beautifully-maintained grass polo field on magnificent 100-acre…Read details